Looking for a safe, fun & productive place for your kids to spend their Summer this year? A Summer by the Sea is the place to be! Check out our Summer program guide to see all the fun stuff going on at the Club this summer. We are open 7 am – 7 pm and provide a continental breakfast, hot lunch, afternoon snack (view snack & lunch menu here), a field trip every Tue/Wed/Thurs (click here for field trip sign-up form), and a multitude of special programs designed by our youth development professionals. Due to overwhelming interest in our Summer programs and the need to provide each of our members with a safe, fun & enriching summer experience, EVERY YOUTH MUST REGISTER FOR THE SUMMER SESSION BEFORE THEY CAN ATTEND. We are limiting the amount of members we will accept by age group; once the capacity is reached by age group, we will put prospective member names on a wait-list. We are taking registrations on a first come first serve basis.
- Cost: $60 per member plus $20 application fee for new members
- Registration: Tue/Wed/Thu nights from 6-7:45 pm, ends May 31st. Registration is done in the Club membership office, located at 1238 Lincoln Blvd. in Santa Monica.
- Summer Dates: June 10th – August 21st
- *Note: We are now wait-listing ages 6-12 for summer at Main Branch. Any kids in 5th-8th grade can also register at JAMS by calling (310) 496-8800. There is no summer membership fee at JAMS, only the usual $20 annual fee! View the JAMS summer program guide here.
- To see which sites are open for summer programming & to view the program guides for specific sites, click here.
If you have any questions, please call us at (310)-394-2582.