The Boys & Girls Clubs of Santa Monica offers a safe and positive place for youth to learn, become leaders, make new friends, and just enjoy being a kid. Our doors are open to all who need our help. To serve as many children as possible, we charge only $20 a year to be a member, while our actual costs are more than $1,000 per child (and some of our sites even operate free of charge!). We have to do all we can to ensure that our young people become caring, responsible and productive citizens – but we can’t do it alone. We need your support and commitment in 2014. “Back-a-Youth” is our annual fund drive to raise unrestricted support for Club programs, and to ensure that the Boys & Girls Clubs of Santa Monica can continue to serve the young people who need us most. Contribute now.
Your contribution of:
- $20 will sponsor 1 Club member for 1 week
- $100 monthly will sponsor 1 Club member for 1 year
- $250 monthly will sponsor 3 Club members for 1 year
- $500 will sponsor 1 Club member for ½ year
- $1,000 will sponsor 1 Club member for a full year
- $5,000 will sponsor 1 Club member for 5 years
- $12,000 will sponsor a Club member for their entire life at the Club (up to 12 years)
For every $1 invested, the Boys & Girls Clubs within L.A. County generate $16.18 of positive economic impacts for the community.
- Increased opportunities for Great Futures
- Increased high school graduation rates
- Decrease in teenage pregnancy
- Decrease in juvenile crime
- Improved parental ability to work & go to school
To contribute, or to find out more about the Back-a-Youth program, go to http://www.smbgc.org/back-a-youth/ or contact: Janis Morse at Janis@smbgc.org or 310.361.8523.