Our nationally recognized programs and services are designed to meet the needs of young people in our community, and address issues that affect today’s youth. Click here to view a
Benefits of Membership:
· To have fun, but with a purpose!
· To acquire the tools needed to face the daily challenges of growing up
· To build confidence and gain useful skills
· To achieve academic success
· To develop good character and citizenship
· To learn about healthy lifestyles and to develop a positive self-image
Become a Member:
The following branches have residency requirements: Pacific, Berkley, Pico, Stewart Street, Broadway and our two School Branches.
We have bus pick-up programs that include all Santa Monica Schools, Brentwood Elementary and Paul Revere Middle School.
Members must have their card on them at all times. If misplaced, a new card costs $5.
Membership must be renewed each school year.
Questions? Call our Membership Director, Linda Diaz at 310-394-2582 or email us at email@example.com.
Once your application is filled out please email it to Linda Diaz at firstname.lastname@example.org